Bike Motorcycle Chain Breaker Splitter Cutter Removal Repair Tool For Chain 420 428 520 525 530 | Free Shipping
This is an essential tool to have for anyone working on their own machine. Remove chains and extra links with ease
Suitable for chain 420, 428, 520, 525, 530
Replaceable press pin is heat treated and hardened
Please be sure to verify that the push pin is aligned properly with the chain pin
It is recommended to grind off the chain pin head before using this tool
This will significantly reduce the load on the tool and help prevent premature wear or damage to the breaking tips
Size: Approx. 12cm x 6.4cm/ 4.72" x 2.52"
1. Unscrew bolt "A" so that the pin "C" is fully retracted into the bolt "B"
2. Unscrew bolt "B" and position the chain under "B", so that the ends of the chain pin can fit into the holes "D" adn the bolt "B"
3. Thread bolt "B" in until the chain is clamped in place, against the hole "D"
4. Turn bolt "A" to push the chain pin head out of its plate
5. Repeat the operation on the second pin of the link to be disassembled
1 X Chain Breaker Splitter Cutter Removal Repair Tool